Sunday, November 13, 2005

frail

These days I seem to be getting tired more and more easily. Spent the whole day studying yesterday and only went down to Marina Bay in the evening for one helluva steamboat with the cell group and yet on the mrt back home I felt as if my entire body would just give up the ghost. Felt too tired even to drag myself up to get off the train at my stop. It wasn't just a physical thing either, my head felt as if a whole herd of wild rhinos decided to have mambo night inside my skull. The music from iPod ceased being enjoyable and started becoming really loud and irritating. Its been like that for days already. Not even ice cream helps anymore. Not that I get to eat it much. Been forcing myself to stay away from it seeing how I havn't exactly been the most active of people these past few weeks.

18th - Philosophy
19th - Sociology
21st - Samurai
22nd - History
25th - Political Science

5 exams in 7 days. That and having to memorise the script for the YF Drama coming up in December. And worship practice for the YF camp. I know other people have it much worse, but somehow I feel as if I'm up to my neck. Guess I havn't fully made the transition from mindless cannon fodder to self sufficient univeristy undergraduate. I feel the headache coming back.

Anyway, to anyone who might be interested in my thespian debut, the drama's on Monday the 26th of December at the MGS auditorium. The one at Blackmore Drive. According to my sis, MGS primary's located somewhere else now for some reason or another. And its FREE! So you won't have to worry about paying good money to watch me flub my lines.

I hear the books calling. I tender my temporary retreat from the realm of human existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home