Thursday, December 15, 2005

rat race

Back in Singapore and back to the hustle and bustle all over again. I can't believe it was only a week ago that I was Istanbul. The wonders of modern technology. This whole week has been so packed I've barely even had time to breathe. Even forgot I was supposed to turn lab rat again yesterday till the lab tech ruined my dreams with the clattering of the phone. Luckily he was pretty nice about it and even agreed to change my appointment to later. Couldn't possibly be going down to Timbre with a load of wires sticking out of my neck. Strap a ticking alarm clock to my chest and I'll probably get shot by some overenthusiastic cop.
I'm really worried about the coming drama and my first ever time playing for worship on Sunday. Two weeks from showtime and everything still seems really really amateurish. My own cell group's drama production earlier set the standard already and boy that is some standard. That plus I feel like a frikkin noob compared to all the rest of the musicians in the worship band. This better go well. Sigh. YF camp tomorrow till Sunday. Vivien's birthday party on Saturday night, which I still have to think up a costume for. And then drama rehearsals straight after the camp ends on Sunday.
Once again into the breach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home