Saturday, December 24, 2005

hard to beat

Results just came out today and I'm not sure if I recieved a christmas present or a christmas disaster. I got a cumulative average of 3.9 points, which is just 0.1 frikkin points away from 2nd uppers! All because I somehow got a C+ for a political science paper that I'd thought I'd aced.
I know I did better than most people but somehow, somehow I always can't compare to my own friends. All the AC boys in NUS are doing so frikkin well. I don't think they'd appreciate me advertising their scores here but one of them even got a CAP score of 5.0!!!! Thats the absolute maximum you can get. A whopping 5 As! All the SMU dudes like JH and Ian and gang are doing well too....somehow I always end up....mediocre.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this. But dammit. I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home