Monday, July 18, 2005

wtf

People at work take things far too seriously. Reported for work this morning to see a big square paper place mat on the table in the staff restroom that said

The 'Style' magazine placed here is for everyone's enjoyment and NOT for taking home.

and signed off by one of the waitresses who seems to just love getting her kicks bossing people around. The tone of the note just seemed so frikkin haughty and condescending I just had to come up with some retort. So I scribbled down 'WTF! This kinda bullshit also want to write.'

To cut a long story short, she took it the wrong way and went bitchign to management. One of the managers took one look and recognised the way I write my 'a's. Bloody hell. Looks like I won't be making a career out of writing ransom notes. At least he undertood it was meant to be a joke and nothing more. The way she was going on about it, you'd think I'd kidnapped her dog and stapled a pig's head on her door.

Whats wrong with these people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home