Monday, July 18, 2005

b-b-b-baybeats!

Baybeats has gotten me feeling far more patriotic than any NDP ever could.

Met Audrey at Baybeats and got talking to one of her friends, this 21 year old Yankee from Texas over here on a working exchange programme that seems more like sheer exploitation. But then I digress. We were sipping sugar cane juice at Glutton's Bay and he was digging into a plate of satay with gusto, when all of a sudden, Electrico started rocking the house.

What is that a local band?

Yup, Julie, Julie in another day, you know it really isn't far away....bup bup bup

How come you guys all know the words? Where'd you hear these songs? They're on radio? Woah where can I get their album? They're local bands?

Now that realy made me swell up with pride. Yeah yeah I know I ain't no rockstar, but damn, our local bands can give any foreign ones a run for their money.

Ain't made in the USA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home