Tuesday, March 29, 2005

cheesecakes and job hunts

Call me naive but I never knew it was so damn difficult to get a job. This morning I lef tthe house fully expecting to be an employed man by the end of the day. Instead all I am is a tired, sleepy and ten-dollars-poorer man.
Borders to Kino to Gramaphone to Noda to Esplanade to Toys R Us. A map of disillusionment. My highest chances are with toys r us. simply because they're the only ones who havn't outrightly rejected me. Or me them.

I suppose I wouldn't mind working in good ol Geoffery the Giraffe's employ. After all those are the very same aisles where I threw tantrums and cried whenever it came to leaving time and I wasn't getting something I wanted. So sue me. I was a brat.

Well on the upside, i finally learnt how to make a cheesecake! Woohoo! Thanks a bunch Eleanor!!!
I still can barely believe it didn't need any baking at all. Instead, you put it in the freezer! Didn't taste half bad! Actually the four of us nearly finished the whole cake ourselves. Damn. Too bad no pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home