Saturday, January 14, 2006

oink

It seems somebody with quite a bit of clout does read this blog. Someone did get about to fixing those pipes up there in the sky. At least for a while. But today's the first bright and sunny day of the week, and on Friday the 13th of all days! What a fitting end to the first week of school in good ol NUS, in not-so-bright, not-so-sunny Singapore.
I forsee a semester that might not be quite as enjoyable as the previous one. My two history modules are pretty good, pretty darned interesting in fact. Even if one of them involved watching 15 minutes of watching a video clip in which actors in bad monkey suits hoppped around thumping each other on the head with animal bones. No, my gripe is with the two business modules. My god the lecturers for both modules have just given me terrible first impressions of themselves.
One says his name is CCK. The other says his name is CCN. I say both their names are CCB.
One of them actually got more than a little miffed when i came to him to clarify my doubts at the end of the lecture. While I asked my questions, he gave me a look that basically told me what was going on in his head. Namely ' NBCB, who is this dumbass. So simple also cannot understand...'. Bloody hell. I'm a frikkin arts student. The speed he went through that lecture, I might as well have been a goldfish in a rocket science class for all I took in.
The other guy isn't so bad but the main problem is he's a Taiwanese, not that I have anything against Taiwanese, but he speaks English with an accent so bad, sometimes its hard to make out what he's saying. The rest of the time, when you can make it out, you can't stop being reminded of Russell Peter's 34.50 guy. I am so going to have a good time.

*Hot off the news* Some scientists have gone and created neon green pigs that glow in the dark. Both inside and outside. I suppose some of them finally got bored of pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home