Thursday, April 14, 2005

how how how

I'm damn worried now la. No the world's not coming to an end. And no I don't happen to be baking muffins with a metal tray in the microwave oven right now.
Its just that Liverpool are playign the 2nd leg of their champions league quarter against Juventus tonight. And the way things have been going today, I'm damn worried I won't be getting up top watch any more matches at 0230 anymore. Um...that didn't come out right. but you get the picture.
Anyway today has been a mess. Rushed down to CDANS in the morning for a swim. The sun was shining gloriously and I really needed the tan and the excercise. CLOSED FOR RENOVATION.
Bloody hell.
Then while I was hastily stuffing my lunch down my throat so i could leave for East Coast to meet the guys, my mom started nagging bout some shit and before you knew it there was a huge argument going on which ended with me storming out of the house. Dammit. My conscience is still screwing me for that.
When I met the guys I was all moody and grey and the skies decided to give me a channel 8 moment and turn all moody and grey too. To make life worse, I had to run to the bicycle kiosk while the other three cycles cuz I was too late to rent one. So while I was running, it started splish splashing like some frikkin tcs drama...
Sigh.
Please oh please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home