Tuesday, April 12, 2005

ah

Well not a bad way to start the day I must say. For once I had a long good night's sleep and managed to wake up early for a good run even though I had to dash back for all I was worth after only 30 minutes of running cuz the school of swordfish insisde my stomach decided to start boucing off the walls some.
Its been a while. Two whole weeks have gone by since I've put on that pair of Asics DS-9 Trainers. Anybody got lobang for DS-10 please don't hesitate to tell me. I have gotta get back that desire to keep running. To keep training. Don't want to go to school looking like Ruben Studdard with jaundice.

I watched the ORD video produced by Yang yesterday. There's a few seconds of me standing in the pouring rain and my Bn 2IC sliding my stilleto knife into its sheath on my webbing. I suppose I'd rather remember times like these than hold any grudges. My ranting yesterday was uncalled for. After all, we did become more like brothers than any of us would have believed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home