Thursday, April 07, 2005

rock me baby

Whenever I plug myself into my Zen Micro I enter this state.
The world fades away and its just the music pounding in my ears. I dream I'm on stage with ten thousand screaming fans at my feet and a strat dangling off my neck. The song reaches a climax and then its solo time. I bleed those strings for all they're worth, climbing up the towering speaker stacks and ushering audio orgasm. That last note of the screaming shred resounds and I'm chugging that floyd rose up and down, pulling the vibrato sweetly out....

Either that, or its just me and her. I'm singing that song to her with all the passion and sincerity I can muster. Making those lyrics really say everything I want to say. And she's crying, crying. She's smiling through the tears, her heart absolutely, completely melted......

So sue me. Those are my fantasies. Maybe someday you'll live yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home