Sunday, April 10, 2005

day of days

I'm tired, I'm sleepy and Liverpool lost to Manchester City by a frikkin goal in the 90th minute even though they played so damn well against Juventus on Tuesday. But nothings gonna take the beauty of this day away from me man. Abosolutely nothing. Why? Because today is 100405.

The tenth day of the fourth month of the two thousand and fifth year of the Gregorian calender.

My official ORD date.

ORD ORD ORD ORD ORD ORD ORD ORD !!!!!!! WOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!HAHAHAH!!!!
Take your court martial and stick it up your ass uncle mindef.

And you, that fat roly poly kim jong il lookalike of a piece of shit chief of defense force. Yes you. You can go lick the dirt off my shoes and kiss my fragrant civilian arse.

ORD LOH!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home