Wednesday, September 12, 2007

je suis cycliste sil vous plait!

It seems when drivers in Singapore want to make a right turn and notice something barreling down in the opposite direction at 40 km/h, their course of action depends not on the fact that there is something coming down at 40 km/h but WHAT that something is.

5-tonner - "Army driver sure gong gong one better not move later become roti prata"

Subaru WRX - "Spoiler so big down there confirm damn small. Maybe I can chiong..."

Cyclist - "Just go la, crash also he die not me"

Which would explain how I nearly ended up splattered all over the side of a friggin Mercedes while coming down the hill in NUS just now. I have no idea how I managed not to hit it. I was squeezing my brakes so hard my rear wheel came off the ground and I lost control and still I wasn't stopping in time. Frikkin scariest cycling moment of my life. Come on dammit we're motorists too! Just without the armour.

Optimus Prime - "Fwah really zhng until sui sui; quick quick see got number not!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home