Thursday, May 03, 2007

don't wake me i plan on sleeping in

Gosh it feels sooo damn good to be free. Well for a while anyway and for the moment, good things seem to be happening in threes. Well yesterday anyway. Exams done, caught Spider-man 3 and of course, most important of all, LIVERPOOL IS THE FINAL!!!!! Honestly, heaven knows how we keep managing to do it. Oddly enough though, I do wish manyoo was in the final instead of Milan. After watching them play yesterday I'd really rather be facing united's comic show of a defence. And considering the way we managed to totally decimate them before.... Ah well, to Athens TO ATHENS!!!!

That aside I'm gonna have to do my absolute best to make full use of the few days I have before work starts. Come Monday it'll be waking up at 6 am, strangling myself with a tie and driving a desk for 3 whole months! Oh wow look another good thing that came in threes. I hope I don't turn all Jim Carrey-ish like in that movie 23. I'm really having very mixed feelings about this stint as an intern. I know the rest of teg - one of them in particular - just relishes the opportunity to dress up and look like something out of GQ magazine - or is that Fortune 500? or Forbes? - but more and more I'm being convinced it just isn't me. Everyone around me keeps gushing about this or that opportunity to play around with other people's money and be in abject danger of cluttering up the house with all those Lamborghini and Ferrari catalouges but I don't know why I can't even bring myself to pretend being interested. Oh I won't lie and say all this material stuff isn't appealing, but I guess sitting around grinning while money literally flashes its way through me on its wireless course from one account to another just isn't what I want to be remembered for when I die.

Ok ok getting all philosophical here. I need to get a haircut and then the drag that is office wear shopping awaits me.

Dammit I shoulda paid attention when they were teaching us how to tie ties back in ACS (i).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home