Saturday, October 28, 2006

days of yore

Just the other day I happened to hear part of a panel discussion about the newest round of changes our beloved education.

Yes I'm being sarcarstic.

Well anyway, they call up one of the panelists and lo and behold, its none other than my ol' ACS (I) principal!! Didn't hear them call out his name but the second I heard that voice I just knew who it was.

And immediately got caught up in a burst of nostalgia.

All those days started by standing in front of our classrooms and feigning interest while he went blabbing about yet another achievement or award or initiative or reasons for us to donate money. Can still remember him swaying in front of the mike with an almost obscene repetitive motion. He'd go on tip toe and jut his crotch out for a second or two before pulling it back again. Hands behind back, feet lightly spaced and.....there we go...

The best is yet to be la....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home