Tuesday, May 30, 2006

stupid dumbasses

Ok I haven’t really had the time to update the past few days. But it hasn’t been all that bad. This week has been relatively relaxed compared to other weeks. I won’t go into details but God somehow worked out a messed up situation and turned it into one where I got more of a break than I was initially entitled to. It’s amazing how He can do that.

I’m meeting lots and lots of different people here at my game and I’m pretty surprised by the diversity of culture here in America. But of course there are the stereotypical American dumbarses as well. Been having pretty bad experiences the past few days. On Friday this champion came to my game:

“You gotta knock the cans…..”

“Cut the bullshit and give me the stuff.”

So I just handed him the bean bags and surprise surprise, he lost. In fact he only managed to hit one can out of 5.

“Fuck you you dirty cheat you didn’t tell me what I had to do!! I hit one can I ought to get a prize!!”

And then he started going around to the people around my game and hurling vulgarities at me and telling them I was a swindler and robber and all.

On Saturday I gave this idiot his two bean bags and he thought he only had one so he threw them both at the same time. I was lenient and let him have one bag back for his second shot but he just blew up!!

“Why didn’t you tell me I had two bags in MY hand!!!!?!?”

Err… uncle…YOUR hand….

And yesterday was the worst. This ethinic Indian couple left their camera on my counter but I didn’t see it until a while later. I didn’t know whose it was at the time so I shouted at this white couple just leaving my game and asked them if it was theirs. They said it was so I returned it to them. But I guess honesty is really not the policy here in America. I thought nothing of it till the Indian couple came back about 2 hours later and when they found out what happened they demanded that I pay them back!!! Said that I should’ve given it to lost and found even if someone said it was theirs. WTF.

“Hey guys, come back, is this your camera?”

“Oh yes! Thank you it…”

“Ok I’m giving to lost and found. Get the hell outta my game”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home