Sunday, May 21, 2006

breather at last

I'm sitting in the rec room now after a gruelling day at work. 14 hours straight and its a Saturday so the park was totally packed today. I was still getting people to play my game at 1045 pm. I'm just sitting here savouring the feeling because I've finally got an off day tomorrow. Its been a full 10 days of nonstop either 12 or 14 hour shifts every single day. Well almost because my area had lots of people yesterday so the sup decided to give me break to prep for today. People say they'd prefer to have clocked all the hours I've clocked but I'm honestly utterly exhausted. Been almost falling asleep on my feet in the game the past few days. But PHEW. ITS OVER. And I'll finally get to go to church for service tomorrow morning!!

After I got sent home from work yesterday, went down to the Sandusky Mall with Marcus to give it a look around. This is going to sound gay but we got so engrossed in shopping that we missed the last bus back to the Commons!!! Shopping over here is pretty darned good!! Aeropostale stuff was going 2 polo tees for 30 USD! Jeans for 17 USD!! And original Levi's jeans cost a mere 25 USD!! Now we know how all the buggers selling us this stuff back in Singapore are ripping us off. Anyway we missed the bus and didn't want to take a cab back so somehow we came up with the idea that we'd prowl the carpark and ask people if they could give us a lift. Ok that didn't really work and people kept giving us two Asians weird looks but it was pretty good for a laugh. Had to take a cab back later anyway and the driver stopped to pick up this drunk old guy on the way and that was when the conversation turned hilarious as the old guy started discussing the attributes of 'sexy black bitches'!! We didn't say a word but we were laughing our heads off!! And it turns out the taxi driver didn't just drive passengers. He provides delivery service too. In his words 'if someone needs some ass tonight I'll send it to him!!'

People here really crack me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home