Friday, April 28, 2006

i'll see ya in a bit baby

WOO!! Tonight's ride was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin elevating!!! Having to cut back on rides because of exams has definitely affected my fitness but thank goodness it doesn't seem to have done anything to my desire to push myself. Like wow!! I haven't managed to pull the high 40s for such a long time before!! Made it all the way down to the Raffles Marina turnoff before got hit by cramps and had to cut short the ride. Stupid cramps are the bane of my sporting life. But still managed to push it to bout 39km/h most of the way back to the kopitiam for milo peng. Oh this is a must mention. This place on South Buona Vista road where the long windy road meets West Coast highway has the most AWESOME milo peng in Singapore. Without a doubt!! Its so friggin thick you'll think they shoved a whole can of milo down your throat!! Absolutely nothing like it after a long hard ride.

But somehow I still felt a little unfulfilled on the way home from the kopitiam so on the spur of the moment decided to turn into NUS and started hitting the slopes like a man possessed. I think I must have forced myself up and down lke 4 times in a row, by which time the lovely milo peng was threatening to make a not so lovely appearance once again. Like WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
God its been so long since I've pushed myself to breaking point. Like since army or something and man I'd forgotten how good it felt. haha I'm so friggin high now.

Last time I'm gonna be riding Patience for the next three plus months. Guess I couldn't have asked for a better farewell ride. Well maybe not farewell. See-ya-later ride.

Oh and Justin all the best for the race in Thailand man!! 600 km in 4 days. Woah, hats off dude. Rock em with the red Specialized!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home