Thursday, September 08, 2005

seoul shoe sister

Wonderful. One of my sports camp ogls has just happily informed me that the company with which I'll be taking my open water dive course next weekend, is the very one whose boat sank on the way to pulau aur a few months ago. Wow. BIIIIG confidence boost. Well at least I'll be guaranteed an adventure whatever happens. I suppose this is where those monster swims with the Biathlon club come in handy. That and anything that might make me decidedly less palatable to a shark.
Well on the bright side, and by bright side I mean BRIGHT side, I finally got my new pair of shoes today! Check it out! Asics Gel Forster-Tri's! The label on the box says the colour scheme's named Chameleon Floro. I was wondering just how to decribe it.
Would've bought DS Trainer X's but dammit, just my luck they were out of stock for my size. Are there really so many people with size 11 feet around? Anyway I'm still damn happy with my second choice. Almost exactly like DS trainer, cept with elastic shoe laces for fast, firm fit and open mesh so you can stick your wet sandy feet straight in without your shoes smelling like a skunk exiled from skunk land for body odour, and of course, a frikkin WILD colour scheme so you can tell where the hell your shoes are among the hundreds of others in the transition.
I just hope nobody else gets similar ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home