Tuesday, September 06, 2005

overload

Its so hard to jio people to do anything these days. Well anything other than clubbing or DOTA anyway. For those activities people are willing to get up at any time of the day and spend any amount of monet. Even if they've been whining about how messed up their bank account is every chance they get to. So anyway, as a consequence it leaves me having to go for my open water dive course next week all on my lonesome. Just the big open sea and me. Well on the bright side maye there'll be some hot super rich diver babe who'll take a liking to me and subsequently sponsor every dive trip we make. And we'll lounge on her yacht somewhere in the South China Sea and sip magaritas on the deck in the moonlight. Sigh. And even my imagination only goes so far before reality comes and clobbers it in the head.

Slovakapharma. Thats the name of my Cyclohunt 2005 team. Closest I'll ever be to being a doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home