Thursday, September 15, 2005

can't hardly wait

I can barely sit still here. Gonna finally be embarking to Pulau Aur tomorrow evening! Alright! Everything I learnt in the pool is finally going to come to a head this weekend. And October is looking to be pretty darned exciting too! SMRT challenge on Oct 2nd and Ace Adventure Race on the 15th-16th! Adventure racing! How cool is that? Cycling, swimming, kayaking, running, abseiling, navigation and all. Thanks so much Melvin for the carabiners and figures of 8, and Joanne at Ace Adventure for the harnesses and slings!

I'm frikkin high.

Dive dive dive dive....

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie G. said...

I love diving in the penalty box. I'm not good at it though because i get yellowcarded for that and consequently sent off when I fail to learn my lesson.

Penalties won: 1
Sendings off: 124

Yup, my record says it all.

At least I get to have soup and pizza earlier than all the others.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home