Thursday, June 09, 2005

home, well kinda

Hong Kong. The land of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan and low budget movies every other day was an absolute blast. Apologies though, for my ever present black face whenever the guys decided to go play Dota. I know Shaun was a little cheesed off that I was so adamant about not making the Dragon Knight my alter ego. Or any other hero for that matter.
Nu Ren Jie, Mong Kok. Tsim Sha Tsui and our ever popular Times Square. Unforgettable times man. Its been a while since I've done that much walking in a period of time. And certainly the first time its ever been voluntary.
Whats not so wonderful however, is the herd of unruly, dirgruntled elephants that have suddenly decided to go spelunking inside my skull, probably due to the fact that less than 10 hours after my feet touched the ground of Changi Airport, I'm overseas yet again. Its only KL, but damn it feels a million miles away.
Just found out that Kang Fei's gotten an infection thats landed him in the ICU. Supposed to be very serious according to Gabe and a few others. I think the best thing we can do for him now is to keep him in our prayers. Thats is, unless you've suddenly come up with a cure for leukemia.
Come Fei. Fight hard. Live strong.

Pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home