Thursday, June 02, 2005

enough is enough

This is getting just a little psychotic. For goodness sakes, there are grown men here hollering at each other like little kids. Its like a frikkin joke.
Enough is enough.
The guys sorta rooting for me, I really appreciate your standing up for me but honestly, getting into a tizzy over some trivial comment by John Doe over here is really not worth the effort. He's here for the fight, and he's getting one.
To the John Doe who seems to get off on not just flaming me but my friends as well, you're entitled to your own opinions, but there are much better ways to express them than by posting anonymous hate mail on my blog. If you're not happy with the way I write, then tell me constructively what you think ought to be improved. If you find that the the honourable history of the Commandos is somehow being defiled by the presence of myself or any other AC boy in its ranks, then please, whats the point of ranting and raving here. Do something about it. Write an article to MINDEF about the faults in their selection system, send in a comment to the forum page. After all, the worst thing that could happen would be for your wish to come true.
Its interesting how the things that I've been through bother you more than they bother me.

2 Comments:

Blogger p9939068 said...

damn...you brought down the chatbox just when the King of Internet Flames is here! I want to show the prick who should wear the crown of Mr Internet Tough Guy! I want everyone to hail me as Internet Emperor of Doom! Because, hey, i'm the Big Man Online (BMO), and the internet is about the only place i can come close to intimidate anything other then my pet hamster!

thanks for bringing down your bloody chatbox...now he's running away with all these great internet titles...fuck

6:05 PM  
Blogger p9939068 said...

oh wait. shameless plug: www.fifthcoy.com
i'm hoping to get everyone to blog there istead :/

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home