Monday, May 09, 2005

the return

I'm back! I'm covered in mosquito bites that've been scratched raw and i've got a throbbing in my head courtesy of my drinking too much wine too fast and vomitting on the plane, but I am irrevocably back!

To whomsoever it may concern.

This was a good trip. Living among people to whom electricity is a precious and uncommon commodity changes the way you view the world. Changes the way you view how we live here in Singapore. When you see 4 year olds running around barefoot in the jungle and bathing in a waterfall and then remember that most kids that age in Singapore would still be sitting in baby strollers with their parents cooing and dada-ing and making all sorts of ridiculous noises, you realise just how good we have it here.

Anyway I won't drone on. Got my mom a botle of Estee Lauder perfume for mother's day. Happy Mother's day to everyone applicable out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home