Saturday, April 30, 2005

chiang mai

I'm leaving in less than 24 hours time and the reality of it still hasn't hit me. I'm like, whatever. I'm worried that I'm not worried. We're going to be helping a local school organise a children's programme over their holidays. I am frikkin bad with children. Actually I think I'm a little afraid of them. I mean, 200 7 and 8 year olds happily running amok around my knees yammering on in Bahasa Thai or whatever is not my idea of being in control. I'm think I'm worried about a lot of things I shouldn't be worried about. And not bothering with stuff I should be bothering about. Like packing and checking my bag instead of blogging.
Well at least I got a good sending off meal. 1x black pepper crab cooked my mom's way. Ooooh. Heaven. And a bowl of ice cream later. Ah.

I'm not feeling so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home