Thursday, April 28, 2005

thursday

Thailand's coming. I'm leaving this sunday and I barely feel any anticipation or anything at all. The best I could describe is probably just casual indifference. I'm just regarding the mission trip as something I've got to go and do. Rather than something I'm looking forward to. I don't know. I just don't. I'm praying so had that somehow I won't end up a liability there, working and living with the villagers.
Right now life seems to be slowing to a standstill. Other than work, I really don't have anything much else to do. It seems everyone is off doing something else and is too busy. Either that or they're sitting at home under self imposed house arrest and staring at a glowing screen all day. Yes thats you Shaun. Dammit Gabriel, I'm frikkin jealous you hear. Only a pair of stand up speak up bands will help balance the scales again.You too Jon.

Ugh....
I'm blabbering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home