Saturday, May 12, 2007

that's what you do to earn your daily wage

Work makes Isaac MIA.

This getting up at 6 am in the morning is seriously getting to me. I'm honestly wondering how we managed to cope with school starting at 7.30 am back in the day. But anyway I suppose it could be worse. I have to be grateful for a bunch of really great colleagues and - this takes the cake - a boss with a sense of humour. I've never seen someone so eager to treat people to lunch before. 12 o'clock on the dot and he's sending out emails bugging people to go and eat. Seems to be somewhat of a common trait among the management frankly. The MD decides all the tidbits we keep munching on makes us fat boys and girls so he starts placing baskets of fruit all over the office. Then he decides having char kway teow at work would be an even better idea so he orders two huge trays of the stuff from penang road along with shrimp fried chicken and champagne and tells everyone to dig in. Honestly if it weren't for the 8 am to 8 pm days I've been pulling I wouldn't have much to whine about, which would make this blog defunct :P

On another note I decided to give myself a treat since I've given away my holidays and bought myself this!




















Will Eisner pioneered the whole graphic novel artform and frankly I can easily see why.

Ok hello weekend I'm going to treasure you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home