Wednesday, July 26, 2006

these are the days worth knowing

Its hard to put the happenings of the past few days into words. I would say they've been a blast but I guess that doesn't really cut it. Even work has been pretty much relak jack.


And of course having fun!! Haha, it helps when you're gum with your supervisor. Too bad they really don't have that much power, but at least they could make me a breaker on my last day, which meant I could jump around from game to game every hour and take tons of photos!! I hate the place but I'll miss these people!

They even dragged me to Applebee's Steakhouse at 1 am in the morning and gave me a treat!! Area 2, YOU ROCK!!! Jerrod, Chris, Felicia, Ruben, Adam, Ryan, Jeff, Jason, Meghan, Gillian, Christy, Mike, John, Da'Ronn, Vince, Keith, Greg and a whole bunch of others, you will be sorely sorely missed!! Till we meet again!! Love you guys!!

My very last F2 and clock out!! How significant is this? Significant enough that I put it up even though I look kena sai in this picture. Gabe this is for you doode.



Went down for my last ever service at the Chapel on Sunday and said farewell to more people I'll miss very much. I guess I could say Sandusky has become a home away from home. They all treat me like family and you know what, it really does feel like one.

Thats Janey on the left and Peggy on the right. They were the ones who first brought me to the Chapel and basically all but adopted me. They were there for me so many times I've lost count. Thanks for all the love and encouragement guys! The circumstances through which we met were unforgetable enough already. I'll be back to visit you someday. I promise!! Ok I'm a pretty tired so I'll just post up a bunch of pics as usual.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home