Friday, July 14, 2006

ORD LO!!!!!

More than a year ago I walked out of the gates of Hendon Camp with my pink IC clutched in my hands and thinking (thank goodness!) I'd never feel that ORD LO!!! feeling again.

Well I guess I was wrong.

Frikkin Cedar Point. But anyway, including today, I have a mere 10 days before I'm free of this godforsaken place. This place treats its employees like a piece of juicy fruit gum. Pop it in your mouth, chew out all the goodness and then spit it right back out. Most of the Americans who started their contracts round the time I started mine have left already, either getting fired or quitting of their own accord. I'm actually a lao jiao here!! And I can't wait to be gone.

(to the tune of Purple Light)

O-R-D

Take my money

Go and play, throw it all away

Fly back home

Eat hokkien mee

With my family and my friends and chili!!!!!!!

Sorry la it's not as if I make a living out of writing music....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home