Friday, June 16, 2006

when it all goes wrong again

Somebody somewhere is mocking me. So many things seem to keep going wrong for me. I get here and my cell phone conks out for no reason whatsoever in the space of 5 minutes and I have no contact with anybody back home. I buy a prepaid line and for some reason the phone can't be activated and I've yet to find the time during office hours to call T-Mobile. I buy tickets for a concert from Ticketmaster and somehow these American idiots manage to muck it up so bad I have to spend 4 days putting the situation right. I get put in a game and get shot in the face by two white arses on my first day and then get stuck in there for the rest of the week. And now my ipod disappears inexplicably and I don't even know if I lost it myself or somebody came and stole it from the apartment.

Anybody wants me to give them 4D numbers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home