Monday, October 03, 2005

sour grapes

I hate it when the newspaper publishes these articles raving about all the brand new young talent excelling in their fields.

Some guy buys an inadequae 600 dollar bike and falls spectacularly in front of his dad, who then proceeds to buy him a $3500 bike. Now he's some stunt riding champion.

I buy an inadequate 600 dollar bike and fall so many times and so spectacularly I might be called an expert in the art of going splat. My dad thinks cycling is a waste of time and protests violently if I want to attach the bike rack to the car. Now I'm sitting in my school library whining.

Sigh. Yes yes I know. Sour sour sour sour grapes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Positioning Your Blog for a Profitable Christmas
Darren has some great advice over on Problogger on positioning your blog for Christmas.
This is a great blog you have here. Please keep it going.
I have my own cooking site. It has articles on things like fine cooking. Please come and visit if you get the chance.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home