Wednesday, October 12, 2005

routine

I realise my life is getting more and more predictable and far far less exciting. Everyday it just seems to be the same cycle over and over again.

wake up -> slowly trudge to kitchen to find food -> read comics in Life -> look at clock and say 'oh shit i'm late' -> take own sweet time to shower -> go school half an hour late -> come home -> use msn till unearthly hour -> sleep

With the exception of Thursdays though. Thursdays I can add playing soccer in between going school and coming home. Eh then again, I won't be doing any of that for the next couple of weeks at least. Bloody stupid bandaged up leg.
I have three tubs of Ben and Jerry's ice cream sitting in the freezer being steadily depleted by the rest of my family, and I have to fight every urge to gobble it all up. Leg spoil= No run= No burn fat= No excess fat allowed.

Argh.. why can't someone just pay for the frikkin lipo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home