Monday, October 10, 2005

benched

I am a very very sad little boy right now. Just went down to this really nice Chinese SinSeh near my place who duly informed me that, in all liklihood, the Ace Adventure Challenge 2005 is going to be just another mark on my list of missed chances. Said that by not going to seek treatment for my ankle until so long, I'd already aggravated the injury and I'll be lucky if it recovers in two to three weeks time. Sigh. And so he breaks my heart.
Eleanor and Luke, you guys gotta find a replacement and keep on going! I want to see team EIL finish this race! After all the training, after all the trouble finding and borrowing the equipment, after all the excitement, after payin 150 bucks for the damn thing, you can't give up!

Pray for a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home