Friday, June 17, 2005

crap

So good things do happen to me. Just that they've got really really frikkin awfully bad timing.
ACS(i) finally responded about my job enquiry and said they needed me to relief teach maths. Thats like a frikkin dream job. I think its more than $65 a day and you get air con classrooms, air frikkin conditioned canteen, or should I say refectory, nice staff room with its very own secret staircase, olympic sized pool and track at close disposal. And the best part. Your very own LAN shop. M-m-m-m-m-monster kill!!!
Problem is, I just started out at Corduroy and Finch and its bloody impolite to just up and leave. I'm not particularly fond of wham, bam, thank you maam. Not that I've done it before. I think. Plus the ACS(i) expects me to devote five days a week of my time to them which I can't if I want to attend the NUS sports camp.
Ah crap.
What the hell am I complaining about. Mark, if you're reading this, you owe me man.

Anybody got kang tau for Kent Ridge hall? Help me get in le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home