Wednesday, May 11, 2005

and so it is

So this is what civilian life is like. All of those months of eager anticipation, the discussions of what we would do after we got out of the glorified prison called Hendon Camp, the dreams of a life better than what we had. All of them have come to this.
This. Sitting at home all day with absolutely nothing to do. Exactly what I've been doing in camp for the last few months except that there's nobody around to jio to go and train just for the fun of it, and there isn't an olympic sized pool 300m away thats completely free of charge. So it comes full cycle. It brings the circle to a close now that I am complaining about having far too much time on my hands and nothing to do.
Well nothing to do except stare at the computer screen all day playing spider solitaire hoping somebody interesting comes online. Preferably pretty as well. The person who comes online I mean. Spider solitaire was made for people like me. who can't believe they're spending the day dragging coloured rectangles around and trying to put them in numerical order like kindergarten children.
The worst part? Most of the time I don't even manage to win. No win isn't accurate enough. I don't even manage to complete the exercise?

I'm blabbering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home