Saturday, April 16, 2005

need help

God I'm tired. Just pulled a monster shift yesterday. 14 hours straight on the job.
So I earn a lot yesterday. But at what bloody cost. I"m frikkin exhausted right now. And looking at the days ahead the future doesn't look too bright. Gotta meet my cousin Justin later to go hump Bukit Timah hill. Then there's cell and then gotta rush down for work till 0200. Have to wake up early for church on Sunday and then play soccer for the church team at1530 all the frikkin way at Bedok and then rush down once again for work. To make it worse, both JH and Jeraldine, this girl from work whom we sort of hang with, aren't gonna be working with me. So I'm going to be all alone.

Anyone want to volunteer to be my chauffeur for a day?

See la, I can't even remember how to spell chauffeur. Had to use Microsoft Word spell check. Hong Gan liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home