Sunday, January 09, 2005

why do bloggers do what they do?

recently someone gave me his opinion on why write blogs and post them online for all the world to see? well his reason might invite scoffing. he said its simply because of people wanting to get attention. he also said that he's above all this crap and i thought he was pretty much a jackass but thats something else altogether. but i guess in a way its true. he also said that the reason why i find it so hard to write online when i can write pages and pages in my dairy is cause i'm trying real hard to impress. which i realised is actually very true. which surprised me, coming from a dimbulb jackass. ok i'll lay off the jackass. but ok from now on i won't give a damn however insightful or poignant or downright stupid my posts'll be. this is me.

sigh just got a call from my ps that gotta go back camp tonight. off get eaten again. so what else is new. sorry guys. i really wanted to play dota. another time. shaun and cai and all the other officers can help me give my ps 7 extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home