Wednesday, July 05, 2006

boggles the mind

Its been ages since I've updated and honestly I'm not sure if I can keep up with all the things that are happening left right and centre these days. The week after New Orleans has seen Gabe getting fired, me going to Chicago, Charles upping and leaving, France beating Spain and Brazil, me getting pulled over by the cops for doing 110 mph when the limit's 65 and me buying a limited edition Star Wars watch and thereby attaining true fan boy status.

Work calls once again. Argh its frikkin 4th of July. A lot of us over here are wishing America had never been formed. Hope I can get sent home today since its slow. Italy and Germany!!! And more importantly... FRANCE AND PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man this French fan has waited 8 years to see Le Blues in the last 4 again.

I don't know how to say this in French so I'll just say JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!! No one here would know what I'm saying anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home