Wednesday, November 02, 2005

j krunch

This is not good. Been going out for supper the past two nights and clocking a helluva lot of mileage on the car. A car I'm supposed to be banned from till I get my own. And yes, my dad is the sort of anal person who takes note of the odometer every single day.
Anyway, was out with Gabe, Mark and Shaun for supper on Monday. Get a load of this, from Hillview to Hwa Chong to send my sis to a hallowen party, then from Hwa Chong to NTU!!! And then from NTU to Changi! And then to Asteroids in Katong for dotav(6.19!!! wah i'm super outdated man) and back to Changi to send Shaun back. All the way back to NTU again for Mark and half my tank gone. Fwah. 31 bucks. The great thing is, I actually lost my bearings on the way to Changi Village, which essentialy means....ORD LOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Woo! I havn't been to that godforsaken place for 7 months already!
Went with Nicole yesterday who insisted on going to Jalan Kayu for prata...from Choa Chu Kang.

"You know how to get there? Because I don't."

"Yah don't worry I'll guide you, and we're playing my cd!"

5 mins after passing the KJE exit on the PIE

"Um, you know what...I think we were supposed to take that exit...Oh wait, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3! Can go by there!"

So I take the exit and (duh) pretty soon we're cruising around with Nicole confidently proclaiming Jalan Kayu is 'somewhere nearby'

"Eh go to AMK MRT and I know how to go from there."

"Go to Yio Chu Kang MRT. I know how to go from there"

....somewhere near Yishun MRT...

"Um....how about we head back to the expressway and try to figure out from there?...."

"........."

There is a reason Amelia Earhart was never heard from ever again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home