Monday, October 24, 2005

what're we going to do tonight brain?

So its official. As of today I am an honest to goodness, sure as hell lab rat. Took part in this ongoing experiment done by the psychology department on phsyio..err..physio..um... something. Whatever. Anyway, had to go down to the test lab today to get fitted up with the equipment that I'll be carrying around for the next 23 hours or so. So lets see what I've got.

1 band electrode around base of neck
1 band electrode around chest
1 spot electrode behind ear
1 two spot electrodes on (fat) stomach
1 blood pressure cuff
1 bloody pouch to carry all the equipment

All this for 130 bucks. Ah well, I've gotta pay for Cedar Point somehow. I'm told this stuff costs about 10k altogether! Wonder if anyone on togoparts would be interested.

Hopefully the bus driver doesn't think I'm in cahoots with good ol Osama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home