Wednesday, October 05, 2005

nicole

Its seems I'm under orders to do this. It also seems that word is leaking that I'm a frikkin pushover and if you whine enough I'll just give in. Oh crap.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be talking about Nicole. Nicole Mok HuiQi. I think. The girl who drags me to the Taka Mango and says I'm not allowed to look down.
The girl who keeps jumping out of nowhere and shocking (not scaring)the living daylights out of me.
The girl who makes me walk through the park where the head was found when its frikkin dark and creepy, and there are all sorts of spooky lights flashing all around.
The girl who pinches me to make a point. And bites me to...um...I dunno, maybe she was descended from a hamster.
The girl who gets me clocking more than a 100km on the odometer and my dad asking questions the next day, at which point I have to desperately come up with some cock and bull story.
The girl who races around the Orchard Apple shop trying to box her friend.
The girl who treats me to upside down pineapple cake at Big O!!!

The girl who...um......

Well thats pretty much all I've gathered in two weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home