Wednesday, May 25, 2005

elfen lied and the lazy boring not so good day

Sloth is beginning to take its hold on me. The cold evil fingers are beginning to smudge prints. Planned to go gym this morning. Woke up with my whole frikin body aching like a herd of decidedly drunk and stoned elephants decided to have a stag in every last nook and cranny of my body. Aches in "places I didn't even know I had" places.

Gym flew out the window.

Spent the day watching this anime called Elfen Lied. Its got everything those crazy polite little jap bastards love. Sex, violence and a plot that stretches the notions of what you consider right and wrong. Oh and did I mention sex? And nudity. And schoolgirls with big eyes and short skirts.

Tell me the Japs aren't crazy. Then tell me the moon is made of green cheese from a deranged goat out of Switzerland. You'd have a better chance convincing me of the latter.

Why'd I watch it? I like plots that challenge the boundaries of right and wrong. What we consider deviant and normal. Black and white. Or are they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home